eCommerce - Shopping Carts
- No contracts or ongoing fees
- An easy to use manager system, unlimited categories and products
- Choice of Paypal or Eway (use your bank of choice and collect Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
- No tedious sign ups or data collection - customers hate those!
- A big Add to cart button on category page not just on the product page!
Get your free quote emailed instantly - click here
- Make coupon codes to give out to your customers
- Add or delete discount codes, these are fully customisable
- Pair with a newsletter to get the word out
- Increase sales with SEO
- Site map and SEO urls included.
How are my customers using my site?
- Use analytics to track customer trends
- Improve your site by basing changes on hard data
- Monitor time spent on site, which pages do customers love/hate?
- Review what marketing is working, ROI
- Customisable postage calculator.
- Manage orders via the CMS
- Keep tabs on which orders have been sent, returned or refunded.
Customer review - Gecko Stickers
I had my Ecommerce website done by Paul @ Tyranny in October 2011.
I have never had the customer service that Paul has at Tyranny, it would have to be the best I have experienced.
When you choose a web designer it is very important that you have after sales service and you will not get better than Tyranny.
- Rick Mair
What Is eCommerce?
An online shop or eCommerce web site is a way to sell your products or services securely online.
An eCommerce site lets your clients add products to a shopping cart or simply checkout straight away through your very own payment gateway. The total payment is then sent to your bank.
There are three main parts to selling online: Shopping cart, Payment gateway (form) and Merchant bank.
What are the benefits?
- Faster and increased revenue
- Access to more customers
- Reduced overhead costs
- Sell your products for less
- Maintain your inventory via a CMS
- Update your product images and info frequently
- Work out shipping costs based on a simple formula
- No need to calculate taxes or send invoices, it's all automated
- An automated and streamlined process.
What we offer
Built to your specific needs we will tailor the design and functionality to suit your industry. We can tie in a custom design with SEO to provide you with a very successfully tool that will deliver results.
We can help with adding products, images/prices or you can save money and do it all yourself. We will provide you with easy to follow instructions and we can even allow time for training you in your CMS/ Shopping cart person to person.
Most online stores have no SEO to speak of
, as this can be a forgotten aspect, however, it's one that is very critical to your success. Both our CMS and Shopping carts are SEO friendly and have proven success.
Call us now on 1300 502 466
- Back to Home Website Design Melbourne