How much does a website cost?
We don't do one size fits all websites! Our designs are completely original yet we're not expensive as we are a boutique company.
We offer hands-on, custom designed websites.
Fill out our contact form, no hassling, no sales calls, we promise!
A website in most cases is the first thing your potential customers see.
Put your best foot forward and invest in a website that will grow your business.
- 94% of people cite design as the reason why they do not trust a website
- 40% of web users leave pages that take more than 3 seconds to load
- Colour is important! Green sites have a +3% growth, dark +2%, light +1.3% while red -1.35% growth
- 70% of people read bullets lists
*Stats from Hubspot
What you need to look for:
- Above all your site needs to look professional in order to convert your leads into sales so, it's worth spending that little bit more.
- Your new website needs to look and work well in browsers like Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- You can check for errors/bad coding by using this link - http://validator.w3.org/
- A CMS saves you money and allows you to edit your own site's content. No need to keep coming back and paying for small changes.
- Marketing! Unless you're getting enough work your via referrals then your site will need SEO, Adwords, Social media or a combination of these.